BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduated

Wow, it's finally over. Is anyone else trippin' besides me? Let's reminisce on the past day, shall we?
Waking up early, getting ready for it all, still never really hitting me. I start off thinking it's going to be a terrible day because I'm already late. I get to school, get Ghemie the lei she wanted and run off into the hall to line up. Take a few pictures, take lots of videos, haha, and overall just try and make tons of memories for the first important day of our lives. It's time to walk, we're all more anxious, hungry, and tired than anything else, trying not to slip as it sprinkles above us. We walk in, try to find our relatives in the huge crowds surrounding us. There's so many people that they're standing in the walkways. Would that be considered a fire hazard? Anyways.. The graduation commences and there's a lot of talking and speeches that I probably won't remember ever again, but still I will remember my consistent welling up. Especially as the jazz choir sang "In my life" it was awesome. As if that song wasn't touching before, I will always remember my graduating class of '09 when I hear it. Now we're certified, and we walk up 3 by 3? to get our diploma [holders] Haha. And being that I'm in the first row, I'm prepared to return to my seat and watch all my friends go up their, old and new, and scream as loud as possible for them. But of course I could not go up their myself before crying and trying to regain some composure before that short 5 foot walk onto that stage. We're finally through, and I wasn't bored a second, because I was determined to capture every moment of what was happening. How I wish I could record the entire thing and replay it over and over. Now it's time to walk back out, I'm numb. And as I get my diploma and put it away I start bawling because it's just too much emotions I'm unaware of coming to the surface. I hug my friends knowing it won't be the last, but just knowing that I need to at the moment. I go with Kha to get my coat out of Gabe's locker, and my phone is missing, but I'm not freaked. I go out to Colt Court to find my family and take pictures, but I'm in a rush to find my friends at the big green. Finally when they let me go, I'm like the last to arrive in a swarm of red and black and cameras all around. It's like paparazzi. We take lots of pictures, make lots of memories, and go our separate ways to meet up again.. at Gabe's party! :] Which was lots of fun as always. Especially when we accidently crashed Mussie's party. Hahah. Playing taboo, getting super fat, and just chilling because we can, is just the way I would have expected up to celebrate our graduation. In my head, going back to the big green, we must have seemed like a huge group. I remember walking up to them as they were posing, trying to hurry up in my heels, and going holy cow look at all those people, haha. Hey, that's our group. Monica Ashley Macaldo, Ryan-James Ilano Javier, Ryan Jarcio San Miguel, Alejandro David Samaniego, Chiu Ho "Alex" Chan, Justin Lacsamana Penalosa, Jessica Anne Choy, Aniq Masood, Gabriel Thien Quoc Nguyen, Amy May Tran, Arnold Huynh, Terry Hong Hoac Chhour, Jamey Vargas Padojino, Anthony Antonio Ferrer, Christopher John Arboleda, Paolo Angelo Hinjojales Tacuyan, Ghemie Barrera Sangil, Christine Amylu Cruz, Kristel Anne Reluya Racho, Lincy L Han, Jorden Cheok- Wei Lam, Alex Kha, & Yuk Lun Andy Sum. How much I love each and every one of them. I wonder what we looked like to the outside, cus we really should have had pictures of us taking pictures, because it was crazy people with cameras. Parents, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles and aunts, all supporting, and all either taking pictures, or standing by and smiling. One word to define our group among the many would definitely be crazy. Always. Still, I love every minute of it, and I'm not so sad anymore. I'm so excited actually, because our group through our ups and downs are as our Class President said about our class, "the biggest, the strongest, and the best". 100%. I will miss each and every one of them, because "In my life", I will never have deserved such wonderful friends as them, if only everyone was so lucky to find their soulmates in 23 very different people.

Forever & Always,
Em.

0 comments: