BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Butterflies

Graduation, is tomorrow.

Wow. Omg. Wtf. FML. Idk, my BFF Jill, Rose?
So many thoughts running through my mind that I feel like I'm not even thinking. Just unfocused. Mostly, I'm scared and nervous. I can still barely comprehend my feelings though. It's just surreal, I mean what am I supposed to feel? Someone please tell me, guide me. I know it's unrealistic, but it can't hurt to ask right? I feel like I've always done a lot of listening, not that I haven't done my share of talking as well, but I've listened, and always tried my best to give people good advice. Give them a real answer; that doesn't always tell them what they want to hear, but doesn't necessarily squash their spirit and thus any future conversations where they might want to confide in me. So tell me, me. What do I do now? How do I even begin to prepare for what the future holds? Should I look in the past and reminisce? Should I just keep on living each day as anew. Or will I just keep thinking of the future, planning and hoping. Neither I say? Then what? I don't know. No summing up this time, no answer for my unanswerable questions. Just this, my blurb of random thoughts before tomorrow. Before we walk across that stage thus leaving behind our old lives, and essentially starting a brand new one. So that's it, that's all I have. For now, until these butterflies fly me back down to earth..

F&A,
Em.

0 comments: