BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Crew: updated 8/31

For my crew, my best friends, my larger than life family. To each of you who have helped shape me into the person I am today good and bad, I want to say thank you for allowing me some of life's experiences. I'm not sure how many of these I'll get to tonight, but I guess reminiscing made me think of some thing I wanna make sure I say before I forget.

To Gabriel Nguyen: Thank you. I don't give you enough credit, but you were the first to change my life. Back in middle school when I essentially lost my friends, you allowed me into yours. Freshman year, you brought me in, and I feel like out of all the people who have added in after me, I personally felt like the transition was so easy. I have you to thank for that. I never would have had all these wonderful people in my life, if it weren't for you. Who knows who I'd be friends with right now if it wasn't for you? Gabe, you saved me.

To Jessica Anne Choy: You're such an amazing person. Honestly, you inspire me to be better. Because you're not perfect, you have flaws that can lead to downfalls. But it's the way you overcome, the way that you're actually human and not fake, that really inspires me. No one has a bad thing to say about you, because you're selfless. You really do what's best for everyone else first, and you take hits in stride. You entrusted me with your faults and fears, and I just feel so blessed to have you in my life. Jess, you're my hero.

To Ryan-James Javier: You're a lover and a fighter. That's you. You love and you spread joy with your smile and your laugh. You truly care, sometimes too much. I always feel so much happiness just being in your presence. && you're a blackbelt! Wow. Haha. And like that and everything you do, you work hard. I admire your perseverance and your determination in being better. I'll always miss your warm smiles, and warm hugs. Ryan, you warm my heart.

To Lincy L Han: You're so true. You're honest about who you are, and don't hide it. Maybe for a while, but you still let it out eventually. I used to wonder what you were really like, behind all the sweetness. And I've come to find over the past 4 years, that behind the sweetness, is just more love. You give so much to make everyone else happy, but you truly do it because you want to. I'm am so, so happy to have you in my life. Lincy, you are so beautiful, inside and out.

To Aniq Masood: You've been such a wonderful friend, and I'm so glad these past years have brought us closer. The time away from the bigger half of the group during our lunch period, allowed me the time to get to know you better. I will always treasure that. That and the time we struggled through physics and english. Haha. You're always there to help out. Your silly and entertaining, but still respectful and cool. Aniq, you are the ultimate unique combination of sophisticated and cool.

To Amy May Tran: You are so entertainingly strange, in a hilarious sort of way. When we get the full Amy effect, I always know we're in for a good time. Since 2nd grade, we've had interesting memories to say the least. From your guinea pig biting my finger, to "crazy fun" girl time, you're always a blast. But what I'll remember most about you, is how you care so much about your friends. So much so, that you actually empathize with them and get emotional with them. I won't go so far as to say I envy that, cus my eyeliner would run a LOT. Haha, but I do feel very priveleged to know that myself, and the entire group has someone so wonderful always looking out for them. Amy, you make me feel like in the worst of times, I have someone who will care about me.

To Justin Lacsamana Penalosa: I will never forget you. You have definitely left your mark in the 4 years of my life. You've made me laugh, and you've made me cry, in every sense of the word. I've gone from being hated by you, to being best friends with you, to falling for you, to hating you, and back again. But if at some point in the past few years I didn't have some kind of strong feeling towards you, then it's probably cus I wasn't speaking to you. You always leave me feeling something. Justin, you have changed my life.

To Chiu Ho "Alex" Chan: You're such a puzzle to me. The way you handle situations and let things just roll right off your back, I totally wish I could do that. Never holding any hateful grudges, or allowing feelings to affect how I live my life. You just seem so at calm with your life. Sometimes you remind me of a kid who's still learning just how the world works, but still somehow retaining some sort of innocence. I just think that's way cool. I love that about you, cus that's what makes it so easy to talk to you about anything. It's like you don't have a care in the world. I think I may miss you most of all when you leave. Chiu, you are the best worst husband, I'll ever have. =]

0 comments: