BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Myspace is dead.

Yes yes, reunited and it feels so good. Summer goals and plans, fun fun. But there's plenty of time for all that. What I'm thinking about, is myspace.

Dead as a doornail you could call it, whatever that means, because in the social networking world facebook owns. Sadly. And while facebook in many ways seems simpler and more practical and just better for current needs, myspace once thrived and served as an integral cog in the highschool machine of my life.

It's funny how I can flip through just the pages of comments, of little blurbs of nothing conversations, and I can understand whats being said without my half of it. It's even funnier what's being said, and who's saying it. Just 9 pages of comments, and I can see pretty much my entire history of high school boys. From the simple flirts, to serious crushes, and even the evolution of relationships from better to worse and vice versa.

Here are just a few that made me smile, laugh and even cringe;

Moni¢a.

Dec 15, 2006 10:02 PM

aww, i feel so special. i'm one of your heroes. haha, hello emily.


paolo_angelo

Dec 20, 2006 12:00 PM

NAW MY DAD STILL TRIPPIN BOUT MY C'S AND I ALREADY SHOWED HIM THAT I RAISED ALL OF THEN TO B'S BUT HE BE ALL LIKE I HAVENT SEEN YOUR REPORT CARD.

paolo_angelo

Dec 20, 2006 12:21 PM

I COULD ASK HER THE FRIDAY SCHOOLS BACK.

What do you think this was in reference to? ;] Hahaha.

CJChris Arboleda

Jan 6, 2007 5:22 PM

hi

-.-

vj?![*C.O.B.*] [YFC]Vincent Arcega

Feb 1, 2007 8:10 PM

wsup?

-the guy with the small pe shirt


vj?![*C.O.B.*] [YFC]Vincent Arcega

Feb 6, 2007 10:03 PM

HAHA
mos def
i'll flash her
woot
haha
still mad like a rice cooker?


I don't know what this convo was about, but I like still mad as a rice cooker. Haha.

Danny

Mar 5, 2007 7:24 PM

i wasn't muggin you, that was me smiling GOSH. sighhh i never do,i just feel weird when i do it,espcailly you. =]


paolo_angelo

Mar 14, 2007 5:29 PM

Aww y am i sixth. I should be first. Take gabe out of there....


paolo_angelo

Mar 14, 2007 8:55 PM

But your not gabes first...and i gave u like 2000 dollars.


ryan

Apr 4, 2007 8:00 PM

HEY HEY

you better wait a gosh damn second there Emily you never told me where you were going!!JEEZE whats up with that!!yo!

>=.. well where ever your goin just make sure to come back!then get wasted with us but im sure you gonna do that already!
-comb you hair n brush your teeth
<3 you 2


ryan

May 2, 2007 7:26 PM

HAHA =P naw, Emily i love you ! u know just in a way thats not publicly shown to anyone! at all!
noo sit by me!
Gabe just told me today about it during track after i left with Long for sexy time with him n Adam!


vj?![*C.O.B.*] [YFC]Vincent Arcega

May 17, 2007 5:03 PM

hey you
what was wrong today?
you seemed sad
=[



vj?![*C.O.B.*] [YFC]Vincent Arcega

May 28, 2007 4:45 PM

Hey Emily=]
How are you?
We should hang out more often=].....
I think you're pretty cute.=]



AWWWW. I just read this one. Hehe. He was nice, huh?


~JustinJustin Penalosa

Oct 25, 2008 3:30 PM

just dance.
oh and you're cute :]



Ugh, aw? Lol.



Haha, alright. Ah, memories. Boys, boys, boys. Lol, well that is all.


F&A :]



0 comments: